1.31.2005

A movie I definitely have to go see...

Haven't seen many movies lately. I don't think I've even seen one of the Oscar contenders this year. That said, before I see Sideways, Million Dollar Baby, The Aviator, and all the other ones, I'm seeing this movie first...

Alone in the Dark

Let's play free association...

Tara Reid... Anthropologist

Christian Slater... Paranormal Investigator

Yeah, this could eclipse Alien v. Predator, Double Team, and Top Gun as the best Enjoyably Watchable Bad Movie Ever. If you're interested in going, let me know...

3 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Gabe Fullilove said...

hey dude,

i checked out Simmons, and left a note for him.

you can read it on my blog, as a historical first. I have contacted the sports guy.

peace, Gabe.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nate, i saw knocking on heaven's door and Dolls (all dvds for my bday) and i also have like 5 movies that are waiting to be read :)
and the only american movie i liked was "closer".... I vote yes for art-house movies

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was natasha bthw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

backg

round:#123;