7.17.2006

The Al Gore Movie

On Saturday night, I sat with a few people at Kelly's, digesting a large Italian meal that we enjoyed in celebration of Caryanne's birthday, and talking about movies. At one point, Gabe Fullilove asked me if I wanted to see An Inconvenient Truth, the Al Gore movie about global warming. I told him something to the effect of, "No, it looks like the same political rhetoric I see all the time, where people plead their cause by only taking the evidence that supports it, and ignoring the evidence that doesn't, and on top of that, it prominently involves Al Gore. There's no way I'm paying to see that movie."

Well, now I don't have to. There is now a site that offers to purchase tickets for "Bible-believing Christians" to see the movie for free. The only condition is that you report back your thoughts to the site after you watch it. Not one to turn down a challenge, I will now see this movie with a notepad in hand. Report to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

backg

round:#123;