10.17.2005

[Censored]!!

[Censored]! [Censored]! [Censored]! I can't [censored] believe what I just [censored] saw. [Censored]! [Censored] Pujois just hit [censored] hit the [censored] ball six hundred [censored] feet! [Censored]!

OK, I think I've got that out of my system...

Oh, not quite yet...

[Censored]! We were one [censored] strike from the [censored] World [censored] Series, with no one [censored] on, and a [censored] two-run [censored] lead, and, well, [censored]!

OK, that was it.

Oswalt pitching Game 6. We'll be alright...

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger ellen said...

feel better now?

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Nate said...

Actually, yes. That was rather therapeutic...

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Nate said...

Astros win Game 6. I'm officially much, much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

backg

round:#123;