11.18.2006

Go Blue!



I'm about to meet with my friend Matt Fettig, a Michigan grad, to watch the Ohio State-Michigan game. I will be rooting for Michigan enthusiastically for the following reasons:

1) The Wolverine fans treated me well when I went to their stadium to watch them play Notre Dame (The guys behind me even bought me the cap I'm wearing in the picture) before I went to Columbus, where I discovered that...

2) ...Ohio State fans are a bunch of thugs who burn couches, assault opposing fans and form punk bands with names like "The Dead Schembechlers". To their credit, when Bo Schembechler, the legendary Michigan coach, died yesterday, the Dead Schembechlers showed a lot of class, as did the Ohio State fans in general. I'm still rooting for Michigan...

3) Michigan has the best uniforms in football. Well, except for the Texas stormtrooper uni...

Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

backg

round:#123;