7.01.2007

An eventful July

Today is the first day of what should be a busy July outside of work. My plans include:

1) A big 4th of July thing at the Birdwell duplex (Was going to be my house, but Jason suggested the duplex for the newly constructed deck deck and its lack of proximity to Brownsville (I didn't realize South Austin was so far, and I live there, but I digress...).

2) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on July 21st. I was turned on to these books by Michele a couple of years ago, and I was hooked. They are terrific - worthy of a long blog post sometime soon. Curious to see if Harry survives...

3) A long motorcycle ride to Leakey, TX, perhaps on the day I turn...

4) ...30. July 31st (which, incidentally, is a birthday I share with Harry Potter). I'm thinking a big party with a lot of good friends and good beer is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

backg

round:#123;