1.15.2007

A bit of imagination....

...from the Vorce boys.

YouTube videos are a lot cooler when you know the person who made them...

Things are icing up here in Austin. The shelves at the grocery stores are bare, the roads are empty, and the city is shutting down. Wolfy is starting to eye me like a juicy morsel of tuna, and if I am forced to subside on Campbell's Soup for another day, I might be eyeing him the same way...

I used a bit of my Starbucks credit to buy a French Press, which Andy Price taught me to use when I had folks over Friday night. I made coffee with it Saturday and Sunday, but today, I felt like I hit my groove with it - the coffee was amazing. If they delay the start of work tomorrow, I'll make another pot tomorrow morning.

For the record - "French Press" would officially be the worst-ever nickname for a football team's defense. Needless to say, I'll be deriding someone's team with it next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

backg

round:#123;