4.15.2007

Letter from Russia

This is a letter from Olga, the girl we met at the orphanage in Apetity who loves to sing. As Louis put it, this is another good reminder as to why we go:

Hello, Louis and Nathan. How was your trip to your town? Louis, as you asked me to pray, that’s what I’m doing. I talked to Sergei by telephone and asked about you and Nathan. Thanks for leaving me envelopes and the address, because I forgot to ask you. Thank you, Louis and Nathan, for not forgetting about me, I am very grateful for your and our Lord Jesus Christ. Louis and Nathan! The children send you a big hello with all their hearts. It’s good that there are such people as you, Louis. I’m keeping your picture where you are with your kitty. I’ll have it until you come to take [a picture]. Louis, I want to say as a secret that you and Nathan, you are my brothers in Christ. Louis and Nathan, when you come again, please bring me a book about Jesus Christ. I will await with faith. Louis, please say hello to Nathan. I respect him very much, just as I do you. Right, what I just remembered is that Yura is my brother in Christ, too. I say to you again that the doors of our Children’s Home are always open for people like you, Louis, Nathan, and Yura. Louis, say hello to your family. Louis, I will never forget you and Nathan, you will always remain in my heart. Louis, I want to tell you an excerpt from the Bible, what Christ said (Jonah was in the belly of an enormous fish three days and three nights and I will be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights). Well, then, that’s what, Louis and Nathan, I wanted to write you. The Lord Jesus Christ keeps you and your family, Nathan, and Yura and all who believe. I guess that’s all. This has been Olga Sergeyevna Savelieva writing you. For the time being I await, Louis and Nathan, your reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

backg

round:#123;